SHARE is teaming up with the national Age Friendly Museums Network to bring you a special training day.
The day will consist of:
- Bespoke museum-centred training on Safeguarding for Vulnerable Adults
- Inspirational examples of Age-Friendly activities from museums in our region
- Ideas on how to work with care homes and other service providers
This session is suitable to anyone who wants to improve the age-friendliness of their museum and work with older visitors. It is being run by Nicolette Hamilton, Coordinator for the Age Friendly Museums Network, and Lizzie Mee.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Please note the museum is closed on a monday, instructions to access the venue will be provided in your ‘Instructions and Directions’ email sent closer to the event date. The event will begin promptly at 10.30.
Please see our FAQs for any questions relating to our training programme.
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, see our Terms & Conditions on our website.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.