Trainer: Anita Hollinshead
The session will be tailored to meet the needs of smaller museums with or without specialist collections staff/ expertise and cover the following areas.
• An overview of the Accreditation guidance for writing an emergency plan and other helpful resources, including templates and toolkits. Considering how to adapt these for smaller museums, ensuring all essential areas are covered and that plans are appropriate to the scale and type of the organisation.
• Testing your emergency plan
• How to revise emergency plans in the light of Covid-19 considering the impact of any future lockdowns/ pandemics and how to prepare for these scenarios.
• An open discussion/ Q&A session
Please login 5 minutes before start time
Duration: 2.5 hours
More details will be sent out once you have registered for the event.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.