Developments in digital technology have provided exciting new opportunities for fundraisers. It is now easier than ever before to reach out to people and to tell your story in an engaging way. So, with so many platforms and products out there, how do you know which tools are right for you and your organisation?
This one-day session will look at some of the digital channels with the most potential for fundraisers, helping you to understand the different tools available so that you can decide which ones can help support your fundraising strategy.
The workshop will address the following questions:
- What is Digital Fundraising?
- How can you fundraise through your website?
- How can you use social media in fundraising?
- How do you run a successful crowdfunding campaign?
By the end of this workshop, participants will have greater confidence and understanding in:
- Using digital channels to convey your story to potential supporters
- The characteristics of different digital channels, tools and platforms to identify the ones best suited to their organisation
- Planning a digital campaign from start to finish
This training is for anyone considering using digital fundraising methods to raise money for their museums, including museum managers, trustees, volunteers or staff.
This course is subject to postponement if bookings do not reach the required minimum number.
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, click here.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.