Understanding finance: the basics – experienced trainer Louise Prosser will take participants through the basics of finance. From the legal requirements of a charity, to the policies and procedures that should be in place.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the legal requirements for small charities
- Be more confident in financial record keeping
- Understand the basics of writing a financial policy
- Feel more confident in the needs of year end accounts
This training is suitable for Museum managers and curators of small charity museums.
Places limited to 12 to allow the opportunity for more tailored conversation.
Terms & Conditions:
Full details of our programmes conditions can be found on our website.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.