An introductory course designed to increase mental health awareness and give an understanding of how to look after wellbeing and challenge stigma. When you complete the course you will get a certificate of attendance and a manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it. Over lunchtime delegates will have an opportunity to have a round-table discussion about how people cope with mental health issues at work and their coping tips for their own well-being.
- Arrive 9.30am – refreshments on arrival
- 9.45 – welcome/ house keeping
- 9.45 -1.45 training (with comfort break half way)
- 1.50 – 2.20pm – round table discussion
This training is suitable for anyone responsible for managing staff and volunteers.
* Please be aware when registering: Everyone booking on this course will be registered with MHFA England. MHFA England stipulate that each individual has to have a separate email address, we cannot use the same email address for multiple people from the same museum. *
Refreshments will be provided but please bring your own lunch.
Please see our FAQs for any questions relating to our training programme
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, see our Terms & Conditions on our website
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.