SHARE’s 2020 CYP Conference in Bishop’s Stortford looks at Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in museums.
The day will feature a wide variety of presentations and breakout sessions
- Young People and staff from Parkside Special School in Norfolk
- The South East Museums Development Programme Special Schools and Museums Toolkit
- SEND at the British Museum
- Autism and Nature’s work with 2 regional museums
- Further case studies
Please see our FAQs for any questions relating to our training programme
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, see our Terms & Conditions on our website
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.