A UCM/SHARE Museums East Collections Care Conference event
Join our panellists for a lively and practical discussion around a range of themes linked to collections care and management, inspired by the UN’s sustainability goals. From sustainable conservation practice to pest management, hear about how others are tackling it and get involved in the conversation.
- CHAIR – Mathew Lowe, Collections Manager for the University Museum of Zoology, Cambridge
- Ben Melham, Director, Mortice Consulting
- Helena Jaeschke, Conservation Development Officer, South West Museum Development
- Lorraine Finch, Conservator, LF Conservation and Preservation
- Douglas Kent, Douglas Kent, technical and research director, Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
Panel discussion will include the opportunity for Q & A .
Please login 10 minutes before the start.
Duration: 60 mins
More details will be sent out once you have registered for the event.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is being recorded. Only the presenters and their voices will be recorded. Chat and questions are not visible on the recording.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- Freelancers currently working on a live project with an Accredited museum in the East of England may book a free place with the museum’s permission – choose the ‘Accredited Museum’ ticket option. PLEASE NOTE: you will need to obtain permission from a supervisor or a trustee and provide both their name and email: the application will be rejected without this information, and we may contact the museum to check you are eligible.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.