Trainer: Sarah Stephens, Freelance Photographer
Get to grips with the controls of your smartphone’s camera to get the best results possible.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
· Understand the controls available on their smartphone’s camera
· Have gained confidence in using the settings for a variety of lighting situations
· Understand the limitations of smartphones
· Had an opportunity to use their new knowledge with the opportunity to ask questions
Please login 5 minutes before start time
Duration: 1.5 hours
More details will be sent out once you have registered for the event.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.