Trustees, have you ever:
• Wondered what you are doing in a trustee meeting?
• Thought it would be good to clarify your work as a trustee?
• Get to know what your staff team REALLY needs from you?
• Worried that your organisation is not quite fulfilling its potential?
• Got to grips with the most important contribution you and your colleagues can make?
Then this is the Coffee morning for you!
Dr Nick Winterbotham has worked with 18 different boards – 8 as a CEO/Director, 5 as a trustee and 5 as a chair and is leading this conversation.
He believes we can work better, happier, more effectively and with a creative sense of fun!
Please login 5 minutes before the start time
The session will start at 10.00am. Please bring your own cuppa and enjoy this relaxed session of questions and thoughts.
Duration: 1.5 hours
More details will be sent out once you have registered for the event.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.