With new GDPR rules slowly being embedded into all forms of data management, we are taking this opportunity to revisit data collection and compliance. Members of the committee will update the group on what systems they are using or starting to use and there will be time to take a tour of the garden.
By the end of the session participants will have an understanding of the challenges that other museums have faced when recruiting new teams of volunteers.
The forum is delighted to have the follow guest speakers:
- James Knapton, who is the University of Cambridge’s expert in data protection.
- Kate Saunders, Better Impact
- Annie Davis, Museum of Cambridge
- Audience Agency
Refreshments & Lunch will be provided.
Terms & Conditions:
Full details of our programmes conditions can be found on our website.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.