Regional Trustee Support
The Regional SHARE team works closely with the County Museum Development Officers to support Trustees within our museums.
Please contact them individually to find out how you can make the most of the advice, help and support they can offer. Some of them offer county meet-ups for trustees, county wide meetings and also some offer county specific training suitable for trustees. Contact details for your county Museum Development Officer can be found in Meet the Team.
SHARE Museums East
- An email discussion group for any museum trustees in the region which enables you to offer advice or ask for help. This email list is free to join. If you would like to be added to the list contact Sally Ackroyd
- Access to all events in the SHARE training calendar. The main training programme runs between September and March but many events are added throughout the year.
Trustee events include:
- Legal Protection for Trustees – 1st October
- Forward and Business planning – 10th October
- Forward and Business planning – 11th October
- Being an effective Chair – 26th November
- Trustee Connect – 2nd December. An event for all trustees throughout the region to meet the SHARE team and others who can offer you their support.
- Boards, Conflicts and How to survive them – 6th February
- Being an effective Chair – 13th February
- An Introduction to Being a Trustee, your role and responsibilities – 5th March