Please note: tickets are limited for each region so it is important that you register your ticket under the correct region. Please scroll down to see a breakdown of the counties that each MD team covers.
Families were keen participants of online activities during lockdown. Now they’re returning to buildings, we want to build on that and ensure they have a good experience and keep coming back.
This session is run in partnership with the Arts Marketing Association and the Museum Development Programmes in the East Midlands and South East. Participants will look at how they can deepen their connection with audiences using personas and the loyalty ladders. They will explore how to work with influencers for mutual benefit.
- Look at what you already know about the families in your area and how you can build on this.
- Explore how you currently communicate with them.
- Think about how you join up your marketing and comms messaging with your in-person experience.
- Look at the journey you’re taking them on, how you make sure they have a great experience and want to come back.
- Working with influencers
Trainer: Zahida Din, Marketing Consultant and Coach
Zahida has extensive experience of driving transformational change through marketing and communications. She has worked in senior leadership roles in the cultural sector for over 10 years and now works as a consultant focusing on ED&I and digital project management.
Zahida is also a freelance coach working with leaders and aspiring leaders to overcome challenges so they can move forward with confidence. Her coaching style draws on creative techniques and positive psychology to explore power, agency, perspective, and vision.
Zahida holds a Diploma in Executive Coaching. She is a Clore Leadership Alumnus, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, and a Utopia Inclusion-Maker. She is also a mentor for the Women of Colour Global Network.
Please login 5 minutes before start time
More details will be sent out once you have registered for the event.
Which region am I in?
- SHARE/ East – Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk
- South East – Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex (East and West)
- East Midlands – Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire
Please note, tickets are for organisations located in the East of England, East Midlands and the South East and registered within the Arts Council Accreditation Scheme.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England, East Midlands or South East museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.