Trainer: Deborah Walton, Regional Conservation Officer, University of Cambridge Museums
Suitable for: Trustees, staff and volunteers responsible for caring for collections. This session is particularly suited for those who have no previous experience of environmental monitoring.
About the session: This session will provide a basic introduction to environmental monitoring and will cover the different elements of:
- Temperature and relative humidity
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand the vocabulary of environmental monitoring
- Begin to understand environmental conditions at your site, how they affect your collections, and how this may affect your workstream
- Know where to go for further information and support
If you are interested in this training but are unable to attend, please contact email@example.com to express your interest.
If you have any further questions, you may find them answered on our FAQs page.
Terms & Conditions:
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum which is in Arts Council England’s Museum Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that SHARE will facilitate your attendance if availability permits and that your organisation will pay any fees which may apply.
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.