SERM Cutting Carbon Programme
Applications open: Monday 6 November
Deadline: Midday 11 December
As part of the SHARE Environmentally Responsible Museum project, SHARE will fund and support two museums not yet engaging with environmental sustainability and responsibility to embed good sustainability practice into their aims and objectives, with a specific focus on cutting carbon emissions.
The programme will run from January to December 2024 and includes the following:
- Carbon Literacy training
- Writing an environment plan
- Detailed Energy Audit and recommendations
- Grant writing funding for sustainability projects
- Ongoing support, advice, and signposting from SHARE
- Small grant to progress your museum on its carbon reduction path.
To apply for the programme please complete the Expression of Interest. We recommend you discuss your application with your Museum Development Officer before applying.
This project is kindly funded by National Lottery Heritage Fund and Arts Council England.
Please contact Alex Gordon-Jones, Environmental Project Officer if you have any enquiries or wish to further discuss the programme.