This will be a general meeting for HEN members to capture views on what they want from the Network during the next year. We will also cover the following topics in brief so please come along and add your voice to the discussions:
– Sustainability, succession planning, ageing volunteer workforces – are we different in East Anglia or following national trends?
– Technology for interpretation – avoiding the expensive underutilised fancies, finding low-cost, self-help solutions
– H&S – a practical approach to Risk Assessment – COSHH without consultants – disposal of waste and Waste Transfer Notes
There will be a buffet lunch for those attending and opportunities to talk to volunteers at the Museum of Power about their current projects.
Terms & Conditions:
Full details of our programmes conditions can be found on our website.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.