A practical workshop with Natasha Hutcheson to improve your understanding of the range of grant funding available and how best to sell your project in your application.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- An overview of available funding bodies, and where to find out about funding opportunities
- Considered your own funding requirements – and how they fit with your organisation’s aspirations and vision
- Considered how your vision and aspirations fit with a funder’s priorities (understanding the funder)
- Explored the do’s and don’ts of completing applications forms
If time is available, we will also have a go at speed writing a ‘case for funding’, which will form a useful piece of focused work around which a grant application can emerge.
This course is subject to postponement if bookings do not reach the required minimum number.
Terms & Conditions:
Full details of our programmes conditions can be found on our website.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.