A one day very practical workshop to equip managers/coordinators/leaders with the skills and knowledge in how best to motivate others in times of change and stress.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- Identified the changes and stresses currently being grappled with
- Considered how each person’s personality impacts on how they cope with change and stress
- Looked at the different approaches we can deploy to manage change
- Explored a range of motivational theories and their relevance
- Identified a practical and achievable way forward to manage yourself and others in times of change and stress.
This session is brought to you by Christine Laverock. Christine is an experienced independent trainer and consultant who has been running training courses for a range of organisations since 1980. Her main areas of expertise are: Management, Leadership and Communication.
- advises organisations on training and development needs,
- facilitates staff and management awaydays,
- is a mentor/coach to senior managers
She has a professional training qualification with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, is a member of the ILM who accredit her courses, and is also a member of the Association for Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
This course is subject to postponement if bookings do not reach the required minimum number.
Terms & Conditions:
For full details of our programmes conditions, click here.
By booking a place on to SHARE Museums East Training Programme, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are from an East of England museum or heritage organisation which is in the Arts Council England’s Accreditation Scheme. Where this is not applicable you acknowledge that so that we can aim to facilitate your attendance if we can. (This may involve a fee).
- It is a condition of receiving this ACE funded training that the online evaluation sent to the email address provided at the point of booking is completed by the specified deadline. This deadline is in the email notification unless a paper evaluation is specifically requested and submitted on the day of the training session.
- By booking a place you agree that you are booking as a representative of your organisation and should you cancel your booking without sufficient notice your organisation is responsible for paying the late cancellation fee of £50.