NEW for 2023! SHARE’s Data Driven Museums looks at how museums can make better use of data and features case studies as well as a comprehensive list of data sources.
Recorded training session on Decarbonisation for Museums
Trainers: John Moore, Net Zero Carbon consultant, John Taylor, Greater South East Energy Hub
If you are wondering how to get started with or increase your understanding around the ACE Investment Principle Environmental Responsibility, this should help.
The training covers:
• First priorities in reducing environmental impact
• What to measure and track and how to obtain this information
• Structure and content of a Carbon Reduction Plan
• Typical actions you can take and what impact they will have
• General support and specific grant funding available to help with the technical elements
• Case studies of what others have been able to achieve